Best of Healthy Life Podcast.
Episode notes: Today Ruth addresses basic leg exercises and the habits that we need to establish to restore and maintain health.
Ruth is a stroke survivor sharing tips and advice for rehab, recovery and healthy living including nutrition, exercises, personal care, healing and maintaining a grateful attitude. She can be found online at stroke.global were she offers help to stroke survivors and caregivers.
- Luffa stimulation
- Build large muscle movement
- Strengthen joints (ankle, knee, hip)
- Nutrition for joints (reduce inflammation and humidity)
- Relaxation breathing techniques
- Attitude of Gratitude Journal
- TCM Restoration TCMRestoration.net
- Luffa stimulation rub