Episode notes: Today Ruth talks about the need to exercise regularly but to do it in such a way that it builds and increases strength rather than draining the body and destroying motivation.
Ruth is a stroke survivor sharing tips and advice for rehab, recovery and healthy living including nutrition, exercises, personal care, healing and maintaining a grateful attitude. She can be found online at http://stroke.global were she offers help to stroke survivors and caregivers.
- Relaxation breathing techniques
- Attitude of Gratitude Journal
- TCM Restoration TCMRestoration.net
- Luffa stimulation rub
- Register for notification of the Do-app
- Stroke Global site onlineRehabilitation.org